- All information you have uploaded for public in your profile at our website will the considered as public information and we ensure your privacy. Private information will not be released without your consent. Your personal information (Account details e.g your passwords, details you have already mark as hidden in your profile, bank account details and CNIC etc) remains safe in our data base.
- We may collect various pieces of information if you seek to place an order for Upgradation of your account or premium placement with us on the Site.
- We collect, store and process your data for processing your purchase on the Site and any possible later claims, and to provide you with our services.
- We will use the information you provide for your profile to enable us to process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request.
Third party links:
- We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our payment processor etc). You must only submit to us the Site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes (addresses, emails, phone number).
- We may also pass info to our agency which does marketing research for us and to service development to cater your near future needs.
- We may Cross check the data provided by you with the third party for the authenticity of the data
Other uses of information:
- Your information may be used for the purpose of research eg. Measuring clients satisfaction, new trends followed by clients etc. Only statistics will be used, which is not obligatory you can disqualify from it anytime you want. Your email will only be disclosed if you take part in competitions.
- We may send you emails regarding updates on promotions, new arrivals, newsletter etc. all related to our company and services, however you have an option to unsubscribe to it.
- We collect your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
- If you are concerned about your data you have the right not to put such data in your public profile or hide the entered data.
- You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge.