Terms of Service
TERMS OF SERVICE (TOS) (Last updated 13th July 2021)
Welcome to SJP Legal Directory Listing.
SJP is the project designed for Lawyers, Legal Professionals and Law Firms Founded and developed by M/s SJP Legnocrats (SMC-Private) Limited here and after known as Company.
Aims and Objects
- To maintain the legal directory listing at sjp.com.pk and just.pk and/or through booklet or digest, compliance with rule 135 of the Pakistan Legal Practitioners and Bar Councils Rules, 1976.
- To provide technical facilities for lawyers, legal practitioners and law firms regarding provision of updated and error free citation, statutes and encourage, secure and develop the closer relationship between lawyers/law firms and general public and to promote and protect their professional interests and to do all that is necessary for the furtherance and development of legal practice and allied profession in Pakistan.
- To develop technical ways for the general public to access the certified legal professionals through legal directory listing and to devise methods and means for tackling and resolving the Communication gaps.
- To publish or cause to publish or encourage and support publications, bulletins or any other information considered useful or beneficial to the legal professionals through directory listing and Legal digest etc.
- To consider and take legitimate steps necessary for starting, promoting, supporting and opposing any measures affecting the legal professionals enrolled in Company’s directory listing.
- To communicate with local, provincial, Federal or other authorities, both Government and private regarding health, safety, old age benefits and on any matter affecting the dignity of legal professionals enrolled in the directory listing of the Company.
- To encourage pro bono services to needy citizens of Pakistan.
- To advise and assist the Government in the formulation of useful and progressive policies and to cooperate with them in their successful implementation.
- To take effective measures for the eradication of unethical practices from the field of legal profession.
- To conduct exhibitions and seminars for legal professionals, law firms and bar councils etc.
- To promote Legal Directory Listing through electronic, print and social mediums etc.
- And generally to do all that may be necessary to achieve the aims and objects of the Company directly and indirectly or take any measure conducive to the development and progress of the legal profession.
- SJP is a facilitating platform enabling access to reliable professionals. We are not a law firm and do not provide legal services ourselves. The information on this website is for the purpose of knowledge only and should not be relied upon as legal advice or opinion.
- SJP is neither an advertising agency nor provide advertisement services to legal perofessionals or law firms, SJP is a conventional directory listing having profiles of Legal Professionals containing their professional and academic qualifications, experiences and contact details. Any indivisual or firm who intentionally join this plateform for advertisement purpose is strickly not allowed to use this Portal.
- We at SJP do not refer clients to anyone (neither online nor offline). Premium profile and banner placements are designed to increase the visibility in the portal and this will not guarantee to have more clients and any question in this regard will not be entertained.
- Visitors are not allowed to copy or use contact details of legal professionals from SJP portal for any other purpose except Legal Help.
- Any one who pretend to be a certified legal professional at SJP through fraud or misrepresentation will have to pay twenty thousand Rupees fine to the Company and his/her profile will be removed from the database without notice
In order to use the SJP portal along with its various parts including all the contents and services provided by SJP directly or indirectly, you need to
- be 18 or older, or be 13 or older and have your parent or guardian’s consent to these Terms,
- have the power to enter a binding contract with us and are not barred from doing so under any applicable laws, and
- be resident or having domicile in the Local Country.
Occasionally we may, in our discretion, make changes to the SJP TOC. We may make changes to the Agreements that we consider material any time without notice to you by posting revised TOS on SJP website. You can review the most current version of the TOS any time at: https://search.just.pk/tc.html
This Agreement constitutes your binding acceptance of the TOS, including any modifications that we make. This Agreement will constitute a binding and enforceable agreement between you (individually and in your individual capacity as an employee, officer, agent, partner, etc. of each organization you represent in connection with any use of the Service) and SJP. By using the Service or Services, you acknowledge and agree that you have fully read and agree to be bound by the provisions mentioned in this TOS, exactly as if it were printed on paper and signed by you. If you don’t agree with these Terms, then please don’t use the SJP.